Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Beauty of My Surroundings

I breathe in the beauty of my surroundings.
Everyone I know breathes in the beauty of their surroundings.
Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, breathes in the beauty of their surroundings.
-------------

When I realize that every leaf turns toward the sun to receive and release its treasure, I feel the beauty and support of my surroundings.

When I listen for the thoughts that feed me and release me to share their inspiration, I feel the beauty and support of my surroundings.

I have had so many experiences where I am led to take a certain route, or I meet someone in an unexpected way, to know that there is a Higher Power and that I live in a Beneficent Universe.

I am surrounded by the beauty and power of this Universe and It expresses Itself as me and through me.

I receive ideas and I listen for direction.

All the ideas that all of us receive, when shared, are enough to bless and uplift everyone to live well and in harmony with each other.

These things show me the beauty of my surroundings.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment