Monday, November 3, 2014

My New Role

I am happy in my new role.

Everyone I know is happy in their new roles.

Everyone I don’t know, all over the planet, is happy in their new roles.

----------------

My new role means that I am choosing what I love to do in order to live and contribute to society.

I am amazed at the energy this produces in my life.

If I had known how to do this sooner, I certainly would have.

I listen to my deep inner self.

I hear what I love.

I listen for guidance.

I do this over and over again.

And it is made possible through the unlimited resources of the Universe.

Too simple.

The hardest thing has been getting quiet enough for the many, many times it has taken for me to realize this is the way to achieve my new life.

It has taken over four years of doing this.

But it works.

In a different way than a college degree or job training.

© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment