Friday, November 21, 2014

Recognizing What I Love

I am taking time to recognize what I love.

Everyone I know is taking time to recognize what they love.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is taking time to recognize what they love.

----------------

When I take time to recognize what I love, I am being authentic with myself.

When I don’t think I can do what I love, I am robbing myself.

Recognizing and acting on what we love places us in the world in a different and fulfilling way.

I am not torn away.

I have not forced myself to act on less than authentic reasons.

My expression is a priority.

This is a different way to live than we are normally presented.

If you are not living the way you love, what is your life about?

Who is it for?

Developing what you love is the surest way to a happy, productive, fulfilling and rich life.

Work for yourself, for your own goals.

Be willing to start so very small that no one will even notice.

Keep nurturing what you love.

Let it grow at its own rate.

And then, it will bloom, and you will bloom along with it.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment