Thursday, November 20, 2014

Right Where I Am

I have what I need right where I am.

Everyone I know has what they need right where they are.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the world, has what they need right where the are.

----------------

I was surprised to see some old fence being torn down in the neighborhood I temporarily reside in.

I had “old fence” on my list of things I needed.

I have been knowing and affirming that I have what I need and want right where I am, right away.

My project needs a significant amount of old fence.

And now, some weeks away from when I first recognized a use for it, it has started appearing on my path.

This is, of course, the way the Universe takes care of us.

We receive the good ideas we need, and then they appear as the things we need to carry out the ideas.

Its all part of the flow.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment