Saturday, November 8, 2014

Old and New

I am grateful to be returning to an old setting with a new view.

Everyone I know is grateful to be returning to an old setting with a new view.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is grateful to be returning to an old setting with a new view.

--------------

Even after being away for a short time, there is a higher sensing of the old situation because of new inputs from the new one.

New routines which have been established have to be interrupted, but their knowledge is there on a return to the old routines.

It gives me a dichotomy.

Not painful.

Somewhat more convenient in certain ways.

But different.

A return is never just a return.

We bring new insights with us as we compare and contrast old and new and old again.

I love my new situation but I am content to return to the old one as a temporary base.

My new chosen life continues here in the old setting.

It is different.

I am freer.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment