Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Grateful Progress

I am grateful for the progress I am making.

Everyone I know is grateful for the progress they are making.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the world is grateful for the progress they are making.

--------------

The progress I am making shows up in different ways.

Sometimes I receive a great idea.

Sometimes I am able to feel compassion about an event.

Sometimes I am able to be more understanding.

Sometimes I am able to take action.

But something always happens.

I become more aware.

Sometimes I am able to take a new step on a project.

Sometimes I am able to help out in some way.

Sometimes I am able to take the last step and complete a project.

Sometimes I am able to communicate better.

I am learning to see everyone as precious.

I am learning to treat everyone better.

I am learning to feel conscious of my Oneness.

I am making progress.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment