Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Thanksgiving Feast

I am so grateful for the quiet and peace of the season.

Everyone I know is so grateful for the quiet and peace of the season.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is so grateful for the quiet and peace of the season.

-------------

I choose to live in a different world.

I am watching the beginning of the shopping frenzy begin to hit, and I am watching the counter attacks against Black Friday and low wages.

However, I am living in a world of individual “outgo”.

What I am sending outward is my appreciation of the individuals that I know.

I am sending them peace and calm and poise.

I am sending this out to the people I don’t know as well.

I am adding to the peace and true joy of the season by keeping myself in this frame of mind.

Fortunately, I can feel the contrast when I go somewhere, and then I can reorient myself back to the peace and the calm.

Since we can feel the atmosphere of the places we go, and we bring our own atmosphere with us, it is important to be sure which attitude we are experiencing.

I am choosing to send out peace, calm, poise, appreciation, quietness and joy.

Please join me at my Thanksgiving feast.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment