Sunday, November 9, 2014

Inspiring Work in an Old Setting

My first deep breath is gratitude for my ability to do new work in an old setting.

My second deep breath is gratitude for everyone I know being able to do new work in an old setting.

My third deep breath is gratitude for everyone I don’t even know all over the world being able to do new work in an old setting.

--------------

I am grateful for my new view of my work, and how it evolved in a new setting.

I felt freer to think in new directions.

I was able to release it into new thought paths in a new setting.

I have been collecting materials to bring the designs into production.

Now, back in my old setting, I have proven to myself that I can continue to move forward, despite old associations.

I am grateful for the inspired ideas which continue to come to me.

I am grateful for the concise physical set-up which allows me to keep working.

I am grateful for the appreciation for what I am doing.

It all supports me and makes me feel good in the work I am doing to uplift others.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment