Thursday, November 27, 2014

Providing Peace

I am grateful for the peace I have provided for myself today.

Everyone I know is grateful for the peace they have provided for themselves today.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, is grateful for the peace they have provided for themselves today.

--------------

I am grateful for taking the stand for quietness.

I like that posture any day of the week, but I especially like it during the rush of the heavily-laden holidays.

Not only is it a personal stand away from painful family memories, but, also a stand for the right to be an introvert.

This combination works out best for me.

I have already taken care of some holiday expectations/obligations.

I will continue to prepare what I feel is important to me.

I will make my preparations in ways that I feel are most appropriate for me.

I am satisfied with my gifts.

I know the value of what I have to give.

I no longer compete in the rush of media harassment.

I step out of its way.

I proceed in my own way.

I make my own peaceful way.

This is what makes a holiday for me.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment