Wednesday, February 5, 2014

New Resources

I have a deep appreciation for discovering my new resources.

Everyone I know has a deep appreciation for discovering their new resources.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet, has a deep appreciation for discovering their new resources.

--------------

My new resources are a sense of calm and trust.

They are a sense that all is well.

I have seen many things come to light for me by listening within.

I have a consistent practice of listening.

I am now ready to expect fulfillment.

I now lose anxiety and replace it with confidence and self-assurance.

I am certain of my ability to recognize and to be recognized.

I no longer hesitate or brace myself for harsh and cruel treatment.

I am on the other side of that now.

I know how to appreciate the work I have done.

I have seen its results.

I have every confidence in my new practice.

My new resources are confidence that I can deliver on my dreams.

I know where the resources are.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment