Friday, January 31, 2014

New Set-Point

I am grateful to have a higher set-point for my happiness.

Everyone I know is grateful to have a higher set-point for their happiness.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is grateful to have a higher set-point for their happiness.

---------------

As I practice my new tools and techniques for rewriting my negative habits into positive ones, I am finding that I don’t get so low anymore.

I notice that what I have been embracing and affirming deeply about myself in a positive way is bringing about a better experience for me.

My low is so much higher than it used to be.

I am able to watch for negative triggers from this higher set-point and to engage the process of rewriting what they are saying.

Once I hear exactly the words that are being triggered inside my thoughts, I can rewrite them exactly to counter those bad practices and establish good ones.

I am amazed how exceedingly well this works.

I am loved, cherished and adored and I deserve to live that way.

I have a right to every good experience that can be provided to me.

I have a right to enjoy the fruits of my labor and to enjoy a purposeful and fulfilled life.

This is redirecting my life into fulfilling and appreciated work which I enjoy doing.

It is putting me into contact with people who respect who I am and who enjoy my company.

It is opening up the way to fulfill my dreams.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment