Monday, February 10, 2014

Completely Satisfied

I am completely satisfied.

Everyone I know is completely satisfied.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, is completely satisfied.

-----------------

I am so happy with my new habit.

I tell myself that “I am completely satisfied” whenever I finish what I am doing.

I know that I gave it my best.

I know that is as far as I can take it at this point.

I no longer allow worrying, criticism or other forms of anxiety to steal away what I have accomplished.

That leaves me free to continue to the next thing.

I can enjoy each step of the way.

I can get help for whatever I need help on.

My life is so much happier with the message to myself that “I am completely satisfied”.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment