Friday, February 7, 2014

To Be in the Flow

I am grateful to be in the flow where I can receive unlimited ideas.

Everyone I know is grateful to be in the flow where they can receive unlimited ideas.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, is grateful to be in the flow where they can receive unlimited ideas.

------------------

When I am relaxed, I can feel myself move into a meditative state where ideas just flow to me.

Even if I have not formulated a question, the perfect answer arrives in my consciousness.

I am so in tune with the Universe in this state, that everything I need to know is there.

The ideas that come to me have my unique signature in all the Universe.

The same way that my fingerprint, my voice print, my eye print is unique, I have a unique identity in all the Universe.

With my signature on the ideas that come to me from within, I have a way of reaching all those who can benefit from my ideas.

They seek me out, recognize what it is that I have, and we make an exchange.

I receive from the Universe, create my ideas, give them out, and then receive more.

My beneficiaries sense what I have that they need, seek me out, receive and bless me.

We have a cooperative nature here in the Universe.

Each provides for the others’ need and receives in return.

It is an unlimited, never-ending cycle with infinite resources to share and bless all parties.

This is the business model of the Universe.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment