Monday, February 24, 2014

My Thoughts Always Point Me To Good

My thoughts always point me to good.

The thoughts of everyone I know always point them to good.

The thoughts of everyone I don’t even know all over the world, always point them to good.

--------------

I can always feel the thoughts that are pointing me towards good.

As I consciously listen to my intuition, I always know the best thing to do.

I am getting better at trusting it and following through on the steps that come to me.

When I realize that everyone has this intuition and insight, I feel better about the world.

We are all getting better at listening and learning to follow through with the steps that come to us.

Learning to cultivate the habit of quiet, patient listening, leads to the ability to be conscious of the best ideas within each one of us.

Our good ideas are always a blessing to ourselves and to others.

Even people who have been recipients of too much good or too much discouragement know the good ideas which can be applied in their situations.

Cultivating habits which lead us away from greed are just as important as cultivating habits which lead us away from poverty and despair.

Ideas which point to good for all are based on principle, which serves all of us.

The principle of good is available to all.

Practicing it is available to all.

Knowing that all our ideas which point to good are based on principle leads one to consider the far-reaching range of the steps we can take.

How can our good ideas reach the farthest to bless the most people possible?

How can our ideas which point to good bless the earth we live on?

How can our ideas which point to good lift up the conscious awareness of everyone in business and government?

When we listen for the steps to take with the principle of good in mind, they have a more far-reaching effect.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment