Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Clear Inner Balance

I am grateful that I can regain my clear inner balance.

Everyone I know is grateful they can claim their clear inner balance.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the earth is grateful they can claim their clear inner balance.

--------------

When things throw you off balance, it is good to know you can regain it by going within.

The balance within is always on listening, not reacting.

The quiet and calm within, because it comes from an infinite source, is always there.

I turn more frequently and quickly to my inner resources because I have found they help me the most.

Even when I think I have figured out a good recovery plan, it does not always work out.

But moving to the inner self, I feel the answers right there within the calm.

Within, it is clear that I am happy.

It is clear that I am being led with supremely intelligent guidance.

It is clear that I cannot hear the direction I am being given unless I truly tune in.

I am so grateful for the ability to listen clearly and more and more immediately.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment