Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Simpler Way

I am grateful that what I have been doing as been right all along.

Everyone I know is grateful that what they have been doing has been right all along.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is grateful that what they have been doing has been right all along.

-------------
I kept fighting to do something another way, the way I was taught.

But it kept not working out for me.

Finally, I realized that I was doing it right, for me.

Gaining my own perspective has been tough.

I was so used to looking at things the way I was required to.

Finally, I realized that the way things came to me was valid, too.

Now, it is so much easier to do the things that are interesting and important to me.

Along with the interest comes new ways of looking at things and new ways of doing them.

It’s so much simpler.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment