Thursday, January 2, 2014

Getting Back Up To Speed

I am grateful to get back up to speed.

Everyone I know is grateful to get back up to speed.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, is grateful to get back up to speed.

-----------

After a holiday disruption of the routine, I am really grateful to get myself back in my creative routine.

Since I love my work, it is always off-putting in several ways to have to go in a different direction even for a while.

I love that we had a break and that I got to see people I haven’t seen for a while.

That is wonderful.

But now, I am feeling such a relief to turn back to the things that I enjoy.

The way I contribute to society.

The way I anchor myself.

The way I relate to the world.

Being in a different mode always throws me off even when I have great projects to work on.

I love getting my balance back.

© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment