Tuesday, January 21, 2014

No Complaints

I have nothing to complain about.

Everyone I know has nothing to complain about.

Everyone I don’t know all over the world has nothing to complain about.

-------------

What a ridiculous thing to say!

And yet, now that I am learning how to redirect my thought so that it always, or at least consistently, moves in a positive direction, I am looking at that.

No whining.

No regrets.

No frustration.

No pain.

Instead get active moving myself in the right direction, the direction of solutions.

When I actively listen for solutions, they come, and then I have no complaints.

Long-term habitual complaints are having to go, too.

I just don’t have the time for them and for productive work to move myself forward.

I have to choose.

So I am choosing to continue listening and taking action.

It is definitely moving me toward my goal.

And I am acquiring this great attitude through my practice, as well!


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment