Saturday, January 18, 2014

Starting From Contentment

When I lay the groundwork for practicing my ideals, it lets me start from contentment.

When everyone I know lays the groundwork for practicing their ideas, it lets them start from contentment.

When everyone I don’t even know lays the groundwork for practicing their ideals, it lets them start from contentment.

-------------

Starting from contentment means that I am not frantic.

I am happy with my progress and the steps I have accomplished.

I don’t feel pushy, just happy.

I know that my desire for service and to contribute to the uplifting of society and civilization is yielding results because I am starting to hear about other people and organizations who are involved withe the same kinds of goals.

It is good to know that we share ideals and practices with many other people and organizations.

Just taking the next step over and over again, accomplishes those goals.

Building according to ideals, not convenience, is what creates contentment.

Let us each move ourselves in the direction of our ideals and create contentment for ourselves.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment