Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Choosing My Resources From Within

I can choose my resources from within.

Everyone I know can choose their resources from within.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the world can choose their resources from within.
---------------
Over and over i discover that when I cannot figure out what to do, I must stop everything and simply listen within.

This is becoming the norm for me, because the answers are always avaialbe when I do that.

when I go the direction toward the answer I think I need, sometimes it isn’t what I expect or it does not work for me.

When I go within and listen, getting completely calm about whatever I am working on, the answer just shows up.

I find myself taking action in the direction that came to me.

It may be what I was thinking, but it has a different feel to it, a different dimension.

It may be in a completely different direction, which turns out to be much shorter.

I find the help I need.

I am directed so very gently and with a sense of presence and comfort.

I am not pushed and I don’t have to be pushy.

It just works out.

My resources are within.

I am grateful to be learning how to practice this more and more consistently.

© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment