Saturday, January 25, 2014

Good Is Always Appearing

I am grateful to experience the good that is always appearing from unexpected places.

Everyone I know is always grateful to experience the good that is always appearing from unexpected places.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, is always grateful to experience the good that is always appearing from unexpected places.

-------------

Even when we are going about our business in a normal, regular way, good shows up in unexpected places.

When we are sending out our desire and expectation to do excellent quality work and to share it as widely as possible for those who will most benefit from it, we attract new and unexpected good.

Not only are we able to benefit from this good, but we are able to help others benefit from it as well.

Now that I am aligned with what I love best, my mind is at peace about my place in the world.

The more I add to my skills and ability to do and share my talents and purpose, the more I am drawn into the company of other people who are doing the same.

The added benefit of attracting good from unexpected places may become a natural addition and consequence of this practice.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment