Monday, December 30, 2013

Long-Term Ideas

I am so grateful to see the enduring value of my long-term ideas.

Everyone I know is so grateful to see the enduring value of their long-term ideas.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is so grateful to see the enduring value of their long-term ideas.

-------------

Receiving ideas over several years as I needed them for teaching has been a wonderful experience for me.

Each time, I was able to use them to teach students specific techniques for reading music better.

Sometimes I would just write out a musical exercise on the spot.

Sometimes I made notes in my current spiral notebook to follow up for later.

These are the ones I am typing up now.

Some of them I have made into music books which can be downloaded from a blog with the current new releases.  (www.MusicandBooksforChildren.com)

Some of them are still in rough draft form, or are awaiting further development.

A complete list of projected materials are at the website I am learning to develop. (www.MyMusicalMind.com)

All of the ideas are special to me.

They are part of the sense of purpose and fulfillment which I have been cultivating.

They have been useful answers to questions for teaching students a better way to learn to read music.

I am so grateful to see their enduring value as I continue to learn how to share them electronically and to fill in all the steps for a new generation of students.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment