Saturday, June 29, 2013

Notice of Appreciation


My first deep breath is an appreciation for what lis uplifting to me.

My second deep breath is an appreciation for what is uplifting to all the people I know.

My third deep breath is an appreciation for what is uplifting to all the people I don’t even know all over the planet.

----------------

Now that I am gathering more awareness and spending more time in an uplifting mode, I am more aware of what is not uplifting for me.

I am so grateful to all the writers and workshop leaders and conversations with wonderful people that are so uplifting.

It is good to receive so much inspiration that I gravitate toward it.

Now, I am putting more weight on the positive things in my life than my habitual ingrained rounds from the past and its negative influence.

This has taken a lot of work.

I had no idea how deep that negative imprinting could go.

I am more compassionate toward everyone now.

Who knows what ingrained habits have put them or kept them where they are?

I know if I can change, others can also.

I am willing to take a closer look and learn to release even more of the negative imprinting in order to live better.

I expect it will help others to gravitate in more positive directions for themselves.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment