Friday, June 14, 2013

Goals and Progress


I am so grateful for progress on goals that truly mean something to me.

Everyone I know is so grateful for progress on goals that truly mean something to them.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is grateful for progress on goals that truly mean something to them.
----------------
It is wonderful to be in a position to develop meaningful goals and projects.

I am so grateful to have these surface in ways that feel wonderful.

It is a great relief to be working for myself, even though I have almost always been self-employed.

For myself has come to mean, not just what I can do that is employable in today’s economy, but what I can do that is important to me.

To have been led throughout the many stages of my career to what I do now, is quite a privilege.

To be able to continue to learn and grow in order to implement it is a challenge and keeps life interesting.

After taking care of others, it is amazing to be able to focus on myself and have that be the most important thing I can do to contribute to the world.

With my connection to my purpose, ideas flow continuously.

It will be fun to see how this continues to grow and develop.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment