Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Listening for the Peace


I am listening first, for the peace.

Everyone I know is listening first, for the peace.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the world, is listening, first, for the peace.

----------------

When I listen for the peace, first, before I taken on a project, a marvelous thing happens.

I receive the peace, and simultaneously, the answers for the project come as well.

Instead of planning, fretting, worrying, trying to connect and line everything up, it just all shows up, as needed, in place.

If an element is missing, I just go back and flood my mind with peace.

When I feel it deep within me, the missing piece shows up.

The challenge, of course, is to focus on finding and keeping the peace within.

Once I do that, and the peaceful feeling returns, the next step in the project is always prepared to go.

I am glad to have learned how to prepare and complete projects, but this stress-free streamlined way beats all that.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment