Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Depth


I am willing to go deeper into my purpose.

Everyone I know is willing to go deeper into their purpose.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is willing to go deeper into their purpose.

---------------------

For years, I have been putting together, a “something” with the object of feeling more fulfilled than ever before.

I feel now is the time to go deeper into that “something”.

I have learned to listen and receive inner guidance.

I have learned the difference between other people’s opinions for my welfare and the Universe’s.

The Universe has a much more far-reaching view for each of us than even a combination of the wisest and most unselfish of organizations.

So I return inward, to the Within and let it do It’s work.

I have learned that the connections which need to be will happen.

The people who will most benefit will be served.

I have my directive, to go and listen and serve.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment