Sunday, May 4, 2014

My Peaceful Move

I am moving peacefully into the next step.

Everyone I know is moving peacefully into the next step.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is moving peacefully into the next step.

----------------

I no longer carry many of the problems I had.

I have worked on them and found solutions to many of them.

I am seeing myself in a different light and in a different place.

I am surrounding myself with appreciation of my new place.

I naturally take the steps which support my new position.

When the call comes, I am ready.

Even what is last minute falls into place.

The support which I have been feeling from within manifests itself in the best ways.

It feels almost effortless.

A lot is accomplished in a very short time.

I am there.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment