Friday, May 23, 2014

Creating My Best Life

I am creating the best life for me.

Everyone I know is creating the best life for themselves.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is creating the best life for themselves.

------------

I am grateful to learn how to create the best life for myself.

By listening within, I can hear the idea that makes me feel the most fulfilled.

When I cultivate that life in great detail, I am bringing the outline of it into my life.

Since the Universe is on my side and has unlimited resources, I notice unexpected little good things coming into my life.

As I continue following my one greatest dream priority, I see more and more things that make me feel I am moving toward my dream.

Then, I find myself taking action in a particular direction on my own behalf, and that, too, takes me closer to my dream.

Now, I realize how to do it.

The Universe embraces me as I embrace my dream.

Together, we see it come to pass.

I am creating a wonderful life for myself.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment