Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Living Freer

Learning forgiveness has enabled me to live a freer life.

Learning forgiveness has enabled everyone I know to live a freer life.

Learning forgiveness has enabled everyone I don’t even know all over the planet to live a freer life.

-----------------

Learning to distract myself when I felt myself falling down the tube of emotional distress brought on by bad memories has been a great aid to moving on.

Beyond distraction was the key provided in Collin Tipping’s book, RADICAL FORGIVENESS.

Even using the radical forgiveness worksheet, available for free, has given me more control over my life as I would like to live it.  http://www.radicalforgiveness.com/pdf/RFWorksheetMarch.pdf

Now that I do not collect more and more layers when something bad is triggered, I am not knocked down so hard or for so long.

I am able to redirect my thought to what I am here to do, and to do it.

The freedom to live my life happily in the direction of my choosing is incredible.

I am willing to look at things differently, even if I don’t understand them, and that has given me much more room to move.

The heavy burden of bad memories and emotions is greatly lessened through forgiveness.

Give yourself this gift and share your true talents and gifts through your freer life, too.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment