Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Attentive Calm

I appreciate the calm in my life.

Everyone I know appreciates the calm in their life.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet appreciates the calm in their life.

---------------

I am writing this after several very stormy news stories, some are resolutions, some are continuations of problems, and some are new problems.

But I have found a way to be calm, for myself.

When I hear or read something disturbing, I devote myself to spiritual contemplation and meditation and affirmation towards a solution.

Then, I let it go.

If it comes to thought again, I discover whether I need to give it that kind of thoughtful consideration again.

Then I go on to my next priority beyond supporting a solution in general.

This is the new way I am creating more and more calm for myself.

It allows me to get deeper into my business, product design, and production.

I am not distracted by problems of a large or small nature, because I know I have given them the best kind of attention.

I am weighing in on the side of solution, resolution.

My business proceeds in a strong, even way.

I feel more productive all around.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment