Friday, May 30, 2014

I Wish You Well, You Are Beautiful

The light in me is so strong that it repels anything that is not light.

The light in everyone that I know is so strong that it repels anything that is not light.

The light in everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, is so strong, that it repels anything that is not light.

----------------

Having worked through many of the deep disturbances in my own life, I have found an inner light.

Watching others be understandingly upset by disturbing challenges, I feel only that they are in a state which will propel them to take action to heal themselves.

There is a light, a Source, a Higher Power, which is within.

Everything which brings us to this discovery has a good effect, no matter how bad an experience it is.

That seems harsh, but it is what I have discovered for myself.

I am so grateful for the many inspired authors and speakers who have been able to convey one more pebble of peace to me.

I am collecting my own pebbles and tossing them into the pond of my life and I am seeing the concentric ripples expand outward into more and more peace around me.

In order to feel the effects expand around me, I must start from within, and so I am.

When I witness a disturbance, I know that the same process is taking place in the life of someone else.

I offer you courage, and persistence, and love.

You, too will find your own light.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment