Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Passion and My Purpose

If I listen deeply enough, I will find my passion and my purpose.

If everyone I know listens deeply enough, they will find their passion and their purpose.

If everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, listens deeply enough, they, too, will find their passion and their purpose.

---------------

I know that my best ideas come from deep within.

The idea that excites me the most and is the most interesting for me is the one I want to cultivate first.

As I listen, it comes to me what to do.

Sometimes, I find myself wandering through a bookstore or following certain news items on the internet.

Something will spark my interest.

If it comes back over and over again, I know that this is the idea I am to to follow.

There is something about it that is deeply satisfying.

It is how I want to spend my life.

It is the way that I feel best about myself in the world.

It is the thing that will allow me the most fulfilling life and will contribute in ways that I cannot possibly gauge.

This is the  kind of idea that comes from deep within, a truly complete way of living.

© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment