Friday, April 18, 2014

Concentration

I am learning a lot by concentrating on one thing.

Everyone I know is learning a lot by concentrating on one thing.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the world is learning a lot by concentrating on one thing.

-----------------

I am gaining the insight of taking all the steps to take care of one thing.

Even though there are lots of things to do to move an idea forward, I am learning the value of concentrating on just one of those things.

Once every detail is explored and the thing moves into action, it is a completed experience.

I will not have to visit it again, not to the extent that it took to bring everything together for a decision.

Gaining focus meant that I didn’t have to move in so many directions to get the information I needed.

Concentrating on just one thing meant that I would look at it completely and resolve any and all questions regarding it.

Remaining faithful to my task meant that I would find out everything I possible could before making a decision.

I dealt with physical and emotional roadblocks.

I looked at causes and effects.

I evaluated, discussed and reflected deeply.

Then I took action.

I know that my action is based on the most complete picture I could possibly put together.

I have followed up on intuitions.

I have made a solid decision.

This frees me to concentrate on the next step in my new undertaking.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment