Thursday, August 1, 2013

Including More


I am happy to include more wonderful activities in my life.

Everyone I know is happy to include more wonderful activities in their lives.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is happy to include more wonderful activities in their lives.

-----------------

Now that I am looking far beyond the idea of survival, I am experiencing a wider range of good things.

It has taken a lot of work to be able to focus beyond my familiar and limited emotions and fears.

Now that I have begun to trust the Universe, It is able to deliver more wonderful gifts.

It delivers simple and practical gifts and It delivers lavish and opulent gifts.

It is just as easy for the Universe to deliver anything.

I have to be willing to receive on the same scale.

As I have begun to expand my concept of what I have to give and to become active giving it, there is more room for me to receive what the Universe is providing.

The Universe is always timely and precise.

Whatever is needed is certainly there, but what is really needed is an appreciation of the Unlimited.

We can all feel the effects of the Unlimited Universe.

We listen and listen again.

We act and act again.

It is always there, what we have to give.

Start the flow and give it and let the Universe fill up the giving-space with its more and more wonderful gifts.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment