Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Accept and Share


I fully accept the Universe’s provision for me today.

Everyone I know fully accepts the Universe’s provision for them today.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet fully accepts the Universe’s provision for them today.
----------------
When I accept the ideas that come to me from the Universe, I simply write them down in a form I can share them.

I immerse myself in that process and receive the glow of feeling myself embody those ideas.

I do not have to figure out “what to do with them next”.

The Universe who sends them to me is in charge of all Its’ ideas.

It knows how and when and where to send them and how to share them.

I connect through sharing the ideas.

I connect with everything that is needed in order to share the ideas.

When I feel this good through receiving an idea, I radiate that good feeling.

I add to the peace around me.

I walk through my day in a path of peace.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

For a printable version of this meditation, please go to:
http://www.inspiredpractices.com/T3DB/T3DB/Take_3_Deep_Breaths/Take_3_Deep_Breaths.html

No comments:

Post a Comment