Monday, August 5, 2013

Breakthrough


When I first began my study to figure out what my purpose is, I had to dig far below the surface of everything I had been taught.

--------------

I am so grateful for the breakthrough into action.

Everyone I know is so grateful for the breakthrough into action.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is so grateful for the breakthrough into action.

--------------

A long time habit is hard to break.

Even when studying how to build new good habits, it can still be hard.

By applying everything we know, and with great desire, it can happen.

I am so grateful for persisting in long-term study and practice of what I have been learning.

In order to rewrite deeply embedded attitudes and habits, it requires a long-term investment in oneself.

Seeing results along the way in other areas does offer encouragement.

Seeing someone else catch the spirit of the transformation taking place from within offers more encouragement.

However, the effort is always for oneself only.

Somehow, the atmosphere is changed, and the breakthrough is able to occur.

All that work, in additional to helping the person doing it, is shared along the way, and contributes to a breakthrough for all the people in the household.

I am truly grateful.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment