Sunday, July 28, 2013

What To Do With My Gifts

Written July 19, 2013


I know what to do with my gifts.

Everyone I know, knows what to do with their gifts.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet knows what to do with their gifts.
-----------------
The first thing to do with your gifts is to discover them.

Once you feel their presence, listen for their guidance.

You have been brought here, to this moment, to share your gifts.

You will feel a distinct direction to go with them.

Don’t worry.  If you miss it, the feeling will come again and again until you can define it and follow it.

It will not leave you alone.  

It is your reason for being here.

It will guide you.

You will fulfill your purpose.

Your gift will see to that.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment