Tuesday, August 27, 2013

On Track




Everything is on track for me.

Everything is on track for everyone I know.

Everything is on track for everyone I don’t even know all over the planet.
-----------------
I am not in a position to really know if everything is on track for me by looking at what is going on around me.

I certainly can’t tell anything about that for anyone else.

But I can know that the power of All Good, for all of us, is keeping everything on track.

The truth is that the picture is much larger and much more specific than the analyses of all the largest corporations and governmental bodies combined.

There is no way that all the variables can be taken into account.

There is also no way that, even if we could inject the amount of compassion to take care of everyone’s needs, that we would be able to do it.

The truth is that we are all on track when we tune into our innermost and highest sense of right, love and compassion.

When the little daily things we do, and the biggest business decisions we make, are built on those intentions, we do come out on track.

We may see lots of variation along the way, and some things that look like out and out failure.

But as long as we keep looking at our input, and make sure it is of the highest quality for everyone, we will all be on the right track.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment