Saturday, August 24, 2013

Food Guidance


My first deep breath is gratitude for what I am learning about food.

My second deep breath is gratitude for what everyone I know is learning about food.

My third deep breath is gratitude for what everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, is learning about food.

--------------
I have always loved the idea that I am nourished by right ideas.

I have learned to listen for ideas, and I find that they are coming all the time.

I receive so many, that it is a challenge to write them all down.  In fact, I can’t.

The news about food is happening the same way, now.

I have been listening for ideas about my health and I have been receiving healing.

I have been growing calmer and removing myself from the practice of anger and frustration.

I found myself led to investigate different kinds of food.

A long-standing habit of discomfort which I hardly noticed any more has disappeared.

Sharing my food investigations with my husband has produced calming benefits for him as well.

I love the idea of food purity, just as I love the idea about purity in conversation.

I love the idea of honesty and I love it in food information.

I love the idea of abundance and freedom from want, and I love the feeling of being satisfied with the purity and honesty in my food.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment