Monday, July 8, 2013

Breathe In Love


I breathe in the love I have for what I am doing.

Everyone I knows breathes in the love they have for what they are doing.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet breathes in the love they have for what they are doing.
-----------------
I am switching my priorities.

Instead of doing all the stuff that I don’t like doing, that I have to do, and giving myself the reward of doing something I love to do, I am starting with what I love to do.

I am getting up earlier to do something I love.

That sets up my whole day for love.

Before I go to bed at night, I set up what I will do that I love early the next morning.

I go to bed, exhilarated by what I will be doing first thing.

During the day, I feel so good because I did something I love to begin my day.

I feel that I have taken back my birthright.

I am here to do what I love.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment