Sunday, July 28, 2013

Doing What I Love, Who I Really Am

Written July 17, 2013


I breathe into the feeling of doing what I love.

Everyone I know breathes into the feeling of doing what they love.

Everyone I don’t even know breathes into the feeling of doing what they love.
------------------
We are naturally attracted to doing what we love.

When we let ourselves get talked into ding something else, we are sacrificing our opportunity to be wonderful and to feel wonderful.

It may be hard to correct our course and to honor who we truly are if we have gone down a different path for some time.

But it is important that we recognize that fact.

It is respectful of yourself to note the difference.

So then, breathe into who you really are.

Notice how you resonate and come to life when you think of what you love to do.

Think and breathe.

Think and breathe.

You don’t have to do it all at once.

But love yourself enough to recognize who you really are.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment