Sunday, July 7, 2013

Support and Help


I am receiving the support and help I need.

Everyone I know is receiving the support and help they need.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the world is receiving the support and help they need.
-------------------
Even though it may look as though we are stranded without the ability to get help and support, they are there.

Instead of looking at getting them, I am learning how to release them.

I was out-of-state and could not address an immediate situation.

I was very frightened because of a threatening penalty.

I decided to listen within for the help and support I needed.

Ideas came to me in the form of declarations of spiritual law.

I wrote down several declarations that came to me.

Every time I thought about the situation, I listened for the help that I would release from within.

By the time I had the opportunity to discuss the situation, I felt much stronger and as though I had authority in the case.

Several ideas for solutions had come to me.

I was able to find out what really mattered and to arrange for it to be taken care of.

This occurred in several steps.

Each new step was brought forward as I acted on what came to me during my deep, quiet and affirmative listening within.

A complete decision was made and accepted.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment