Friday, April 18, 2014

My Individuality

appreciate my individuality.

Everyone I know appreciates their individuality.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the world, appreciates their individuality.

------------

My individuality gives me a unique perspective on what I can do in the world.

It gives me ways I can serve to uplift society and civilization in my little corner of it.

When I come up with a new idea, I can listen to it to see how it could grow into something beautiful or useful.

I can see how ti makes me feel.

Joyful?

Happy?

Ecstatic?

Sad?

Grieving?

What do I need to do to feel fulfilled?

How will the ideas that come to me increase my sense of fulfillment?

How will they benefit me and others?

This is what my individuality is for.

This is what it is about.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment