Friday, November 9, 2012

Peace Within


 

My first deep breath of inspiration is for myself, that I feel the peace within.

My second deep breath of inspiration is for everyone I know, that they feel the peace within.

My third deep breath of inspiration is for everyone I don’t even know all over the planet, that they, too, feel the peace that is within.

------------------------
Deep peace.

Gentle peace.

Present peace.

Peace with knowing.

Peace without knowing.

Peace within.

It finds me when I turn within.

It finds me when I slow down.

It finds me when I reject even my own opinion.

It finds me when I am still.

It flows out and around me.

It encircles me, sitting down, and  as I am coming and going.

It flows out and touches the awareness of others.

It draws others to me.

If flows and is always present, within and without.

Peace.

Deep peace.

Gentle peace.

Present peace.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment