Thursday, November 1, 2012

My True Priorities


 

I am assured because my true priorities are clear.

Everyone I know is assured because their true priorities are clear.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is assured because their true priorities are clear.

---------------------
Until our true priorities are clear, there is a lot of rushing around and changing of directions, one after another.

There is activity and work and stress and relief.

There are good intentions and helpfulness.

But with clear priorities, the one for each of us, there is clear direction, and purposeful, unstressed fulfillment.

There is still work, but it is all in accord with the priority.

It is good to take care of things which need attention, all along the way.

But do not confused between the priority and the things along the way.

Once you see it, there is a clear difference.

And peace and fulfillment.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment