Monday, November 12, 2012

Happiness Rewrite


 

I can be happy anytime.

Everyone I know can be happy anytime.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet can be happy anytime.
---------------------

Now that I know how to help myself be happy, I can be happy anytime.

I had to find out how that worked.

I definitely had to find out that what is within me is good, and whole, and pure, and wonderful.

Then, it was easy to be happier.

The only thing that lingered was the negative practice that had been imprinted on me when I was very little.

I have decided that that was only a story and that I am not interested in that kind of story anymore.

I am writing a story for myself about doing what I love and being valuable to people.

My story is about deciding what I want and then going after it and getting it.

My story is about accomplishment my dreams and dreaming widely.

My story is a rewrite of my life.

I can live either one.

I prefer the happy one.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment