Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holiday Traffic


 
My first deep breath of inspiration is for myself, that I calm my mental traffic.

My second deep breath of inspiration is for everyone I know, that they calm their mental traffic.

My third deep breath is for all the people I don’t even know, all over the planet, that they, too calm their mental traffic.
----------------------

What I allow to pass through my thoughts is my mental traffic.

Sometimes it is rushed, crowded and hasty.

When I give myself room to be kind, I experience more kindness from others.

It is a wonderful feeling to be in the middle of a busy area, suddenly remember to take three deep calming breaths, and see the results for myself and all around me.

People can feel the calm you feel.

They can feel whether you are contributing to the rush and chaos or whether you are contributing to the peace.

I am learning to take the time to make sure I am feeling calm when I do things.

I always have to redo or reroute myself if I forget to get calm first.

This is such a different way of life for me.

I now know, that I will find what I am looking for when I calm down.

I will be able to get where I am going on time.

I will be able to be prepared for what I am doing that day.

Although routine helps, this goes beyond routine for me.

Spontaneously, I know that I will be taken care of, whenever I find the calm, wherever I am, whatever I am doing.

© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment