Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Turning from Distractions


 

When I stop all the distractions, until all I feel is good, more wonderful ideas come to me.

When all the people I know stop all the distractions, until all they feel is good, more wonderful ideas come to them.

When all the people I don’t even know all over the planet stop all the distractions, until all they feel is good, more wonderful ideas come to them.

------------------------

If I am feeling disturbed about something, it takes up the space that allows me to feel good.

I know that a little spark of good will spread all through me once I can focus solely on it.

I am learning not to argue with the distractions, just to feel the difference between good feelings and disruptive ones.

Then I can turn towards the good feelings and make room for more.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment