Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Good


 

I am seeking my Good and my Good is my free life.

Everyone I know is seeking their Good and their Good is their free life.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is seeking their Good and their Good is their free life.

-----------------

When we seek our Good, it is a powerful guide to our lives.

Our seeking does us good and is good for those who see us.

Our lives are free in so far as we seek our Good.

We free others by voicing the Good we seek, so that they may hear it and voice their own Good.

Hearing stories of Good is encouraging.

Giving voice to our own search for Good is empowering.

Accomplishing the steps that come to us in our search for our Good enables us to manifest our free life.

Acknowledging it brings it closer to us.

Our Good is the way to our free life.

Everyone’s Good is the way to their free life.

I am seeking my Good and my free life is here and now for me.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment