Friday, October 12, 2012

Creating our Wonderful World

  
I am doing wonderful work and I am happy to receive and produce my music product ideas.

Everyone I know is doing wonderful work and they are happy to purchase and receive my music products.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is doing wonderful work and they are happy to purchase and  receive my music products.

-------------------
We are all engaged in receiving inspiration and sharing our unique gifts.

What one person produces, another needs.

We are part of the Universe of Consciousness which connects us to fulfill us.

Students receive wonderful teaching.

Teachers are blessed with excellent and engaging presentation.

Businesses meet true needs and employees find fulfilling work.

Businesses are motivated by supplying high quality services.

The co-op model respects the intelligence and guidance of all its members for the good of all its members.

People all over the world and close at hand are led to participate in raising standards through practicing lofty ideals.

This is the  world we are creating.

This is the world we are living in.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.MyMusicalMind.com



No comments:

Post a Comment